- Versatility: Gateway, Endpoint, Repeater or simultaneous Endpoint and Repeater function in a single radio
- Long Range: 97 km (60 miles) with clear line of sight with the ability to extend through Repeaters
- Noise Immunity: Superior performance in noise congested environments
- Secure: Using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology; available with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
- Error Free Communications: 32-bit CRC with automatic re-transmissions
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for solar, battery, and DC applications
- Industrial Grade: UL Class I, Division 2 certified; operating temperature from -40°C to +75°C
End Of Life Notice:
END OF LIFE : HTPlus Series
FreeWave can no longer obtain the component
parts necessary to build or repair these models.
Product Affected: HTPlus Series
End-of-Life Date: May 1, 2018
Models Affected (including all configurations):
FreeWave Tool Suite Management software for the HT/HTP series of Radios:
FreeWave complimentary radio network management software
You can download Tool Suite 2.11.3 and its User Manual from the below link:
- Password (for this week's download link): NDder1g8YD
- Login will be your email address
- URL: Tool Suite Download - via separate SFTP site (password is above this link and highlighted in green)
Note: The system this is installed on must have Internet access during the installation, since the installer pulls libraries from the Microsoft site.
HT Series Firmware
Please open a support ticket to request HT/HTP firmware at support.freewave.com. Please supply the Serial number of the unit so that support can determine which firmware to send you.
Note: FreeWave highly Recommends the 2.22 firmware for the HTP-900 Radios and the 3.14 firmware for the HT-PE/P radios.
PDF Documents for the HT/HTP Series of radios: