FreeWave supports a wide range of RS-485 and Bluetooth sensors that are beneficial to many different types of agricultural, horticultural, aquacultural and engineering uses.
FreeWave RS485 sensors all support the Modbus protocol.
FreeWave Bluetooth sensors support standard Bluetooth specifications.
All FreeWave Fusion Minis with a serial number beginning with CM. and having the latest firmware version, are all able to support the following sensors. Older Fusion Mini may not support all sensors.
FreeWave supports the following RS485 sensors: (click the links to find out more)
- SD.CF1 - Ultrasonic Wind Speed and Direction Sensor
- SD.FS1 - Wind Speed Anemometer
- SD.PM2512 - Air Quality (2.5/10), Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SD.SM1 - Soil Moisture and Soil Temperature Sensor
- SD.WSQ - Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SD.HPT.604 - Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor
- SD.SWW - Turbidity Sensor
- SD.EXTO - Extensometer
- SD.W816 - Integrated Weather Station
- SD.RS100.485 - SD.RS100.485 - Optical Rain Gauge – FreeWave
- SD.RK900 - Ultrasonic Automatic Weather Sensor
FreeWave supports the following Bluetooth sensors: (click the links to find out more)
- S.HS.BT.V5 - FreeWave HiveScale
- SD.THS - FreeWave Brood Monitor Sensor
- SD.ENV.01 - FreeWave Environmental Sensor
- SD.BLUTILT - 360° Arcdeg Triaxial Tiltmeter
All FreeWave sensors are required to be connected to a Fusion Mini.
The sensor I'd like to use is not listed
The list above is not a final list and the range of supported sensors will continue to grow.
Should you have a requirement for a specific sensor or sensor type not listed above, FreeWave can write a new sensor profile to support that sensor.
Please see here for more information: https://support.freewave.com/hc/en-us/articles/9368858083604