There are 9 core LEDs on the ZumLink products as listed below:
- CD - Carrier Detect / RF Link . Bi-colored LED. (Red / Green)
- Solid Green when RF link.
- Blinking Amber when saving configuration or applying firmware update.
- Solid Red when NO RF Link
- Alternate Blinking Red/Green When Transmitting/Receiving RF Data.
- TX - RF Transmit. tri-colored LED (Red / Green / Amber)
- Blinking Amber/Red when saving configuration or applying firmware update.
- Blinking Green when Transmitting data over RF
- RX/CTS - RF Receive, tri-colored LED (Red / Green)
- Blinking Green when receiving data over RF.
- COM1 Left - Blinking when Transmitting Serial Data on COM1 (Green LED)
- COM1 Right - Blinking when Receiving Serial Data on COM1 (Green LED)
- COM2 Left - Blinking when Transmitting Serial Data on COM2 Port (Green LED)
- COM2 Right - Blinking when Receiving Serial Data on COM2 Port (Green LED)
- Ethernet Left - Green LED when there isPower to the Ethernet port (Green LED)
- Ethernet Right - Blinking green LED show Ethernet activity (either sending or receiving) (Green LED)
Note 1: Left and Right in this case are as you are looking at the ports.
The first 3 LEDs are related to the Radio and they will behave differently for different configurations. The following shows the different configurations and the respective LED behaviors during normal operation.