MM3-T Data sheet on our website.
MM2-T to MM3-T Differences to be aware of
- The MM3-T increased the range of support for the supply voltage from 1.8 to 5.5 volts DC. The MM2-T had specific models for the supply voltage of 5.0 volts and 3.3 volts (LV). The MM3-T will not have a LV of LF (Lead Free -- The MM3 is lead free by design) models.
- Mechanically, they have the exact same dimensions and have the same pinouts for the 14-pin connector.
- The connector is used is the same one used for the MM2-T.
- The MM3-T is OTA compatible with the MM2-T and the FGR2-T/C/CE and FGR3-T/C/CE units.
- The exact same Menu system exists between them
- MM3-T supports TDMA like the MM2-T
- You DO need an updated version of Tool Suite to Support the MM3-T though. Version 2.11.3 of Tool Suite is required to support the new MM3 models.
FreeWave Tool Suite Management software for both the MM2 and MM3
FreeWave complimentary radio network management software
You can download Tool Suite 2.11.3 and its User Manual from the below link:
- Password (for this week's download link): NDder1g8YD
- Login will be your email address
- URL: Tool Suite Download - via separate SFTP site (password is above this link and highlighted in green)
Note: The system this is installed on must have Internet access during the installation, since the installer pulls libraries from the Microsoft site.