Rugged, Simple, Flexible
FreeWave’s WC20i Modular Endpoints allow wired instruments from a wide variety of manufacturers to be integrated into a low-cost wired network.
Modular Endpoints can connect and power sensors and transmitters with expansive options for interfaces: HART, Analog, Discrete, Modbus, K-Type Thermocouple, and RTD.
The WC20i is available with long lasting internal batteries or with a solar power option, both of which are approved for use in Class I, Division 1 hazardous areas.
Together with the WC45i Gateway, WC20i Modular Endpoints and other WaveContact nodes can be combined to form a wireless IO network that is typically quicker to deploy, less expensive, and more reliable than wired installations.
- Sensor agnostic
- Compact and simple to install and maintain
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments
- Self-organizing mesh network technology
- Powered through either an internal long-life battery or a Class I, Division 1 approved solar kit
- Up to 0.8 km (0.5 miles) range which can be extended through Repeaters
- ½" NPT conduit interface
- Class I, Division 1, intrinsically safe